Page Navigation

Commercial Property Insurance

If you own a commercial property or a portfolio of properties, you need to have the right policy in place to protect your investment.

We can arrange competitive terms for a mix of residential and commerical properties, industrial estates, business parks, retail parks and high street retail units. We also cover blocks of holiday homes, apartment block, listed properties and unoccupied buildings.

Our insurance coverage includes:

  • All risks buildings and contents cover

  • Business interruption and loss of rental income

  • Employers and public liability

  • Engineering inspection and breakdown on lifts

Whether you’re a property developer, property owner, management company, leaseholder or freeholder,  our team of insurance specialists will tailor a policy to suit your needs. If you would like to discuss our range of products or obtain a quote over the phone, please email or complete form below.

Leave this field empty
Get in touch today for a best price quote
© 2018 O'Mahony Walsh
O’Mahony Walsh Insurance Brokers Ltd (t/a OMW insurance) is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.